Our biohazard boxes are corrugated, UN rated, industry compliant, incinerator-safe and disposable cardboard boxes used to dispose of biohazardous waste.
- Large and medium sizes accommodating variety of waste
- Auto bottom and lock flap folding top
- Store flat, assemble in seconds and easily
- No packing tape needed
- In white or brown colors with orange printing
- Flute C of single wall fiberboards
- Medium Kraft/Kraft vertical corrugated
- Minimum of 75% recycled paper fibers
Categories of Biohazardous Waste
- Solid waste: non-sharp items contaminated with bodily fluids or biological materials, such as bloody or filthy gloves, petri dishes, used pipettes, taint towels, contaminated culture, bench paper, utility wipes, etc.
- Liquid waste: human/animal blood or body fluids, used chemical fluids or expired biological solutions, etc.
- Sharps waste: any item that can puncture through skin and is contaminated with biological material, like needles, scalpels, microscopic slides, broken glass or tubes
- Pathological waste: human/animal specimens (organs & tissues), laboratory animal carcasses and body parts, etc.
- Infectious agents: bacteria, viruses, spores, live and attenuated vaccines, etc.
- Medical waste: specimen containers, used syringes, used bandages, used medical tapes, used surgical drapes or gowns containing dry blood or body fluids, IV tubing, used disposable surgical instruments, etc.